Julia Nance. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Greece - an intro

I sat at the window for the 4 1/2 hour flight from Doha to Athens.
We flew over deserts and oceans. Doha looked like a smoggy golden lego city, which was somewhat beautiful.
The ocean was amazing. I never thought an ocean could be so blue.

A shot showing the layer of smog contrasting to the clear sky.


Reading on the plane.

Hard to see through the smog. Blue water and rocky hills.

awkard tired plane shot with my little koala :)

Welcome to Greece

Looking out the window of a Metro train. It ended up quite busy on the metro, and I didn't really feel comfortable with the people at all.


We managed, and met two cool American travellers too.
 
The photos here are just jpeg images,  as I'm unable to process raw shots on the netbook I've taken with me.

Missing the regularity and comfort of home, but its all a new experience I'll get used to I guess.

2 comments:

  1. 'and to prevent annoying posts on facebook i made this blog' haha i like it julia. Phil

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Blogroll