Julia Nance. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 3 and Day 4 - Roma, last days.

Rome has beautiful gardens, called the Villa Borghese, which have lots of little galleries inside.
None of them seemed to be open, and all the signage was confusing. So the gardens were more a salvage point from busy Rome, where you could hear the birds, and feel the wind, and listen to people playing music.
It was really nice. I'd say it was my personal favourite place in Rome.
I'm not a huge city-goer. I prefer natural beauty, natural places, and peacefulness.


here are some images from the gardens.

 
 
 

Rome architecture

After the gardens was shopping time. I didn't buy anything on day 3, but returned today (day 4) and bought a few things from Zara (it was amazing).

I bought a skirt, a pretty white top, and a pretty patterned top.
Here's a photo of the skirt, I can't find any of the tops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Blogroll