Julia Nance. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I bought a 65L travelpack yesterday. It has a lifetime warranty in Australia, so its something I'll be keeping forever. 
My mum, when she travelled, collected patches from the places she visited and attached them to her pack. I'd like to do something like that as I travel both Australia and other places when I'm older (fingers crossed, I guess).

Today I created my own packing list, devised from several I have read on the internet as well as advice from friends and family.
As a result, I've started to pack.





I think the most difficult thing is not really knowing what it will be like in Europe. What exactly will I need, and how much can I physically carry. I'm hoping to leave enough room to buy things over there. 

So far, packing light is going well (it looks like a lot, but in my pack its only about half). The things on the right are mostly going on the plane with me - which, so far, is extremely heavy...so I need to work on that.



1 comment:

  1. Can't really comment on what you packed cause you have already gone, but nice to see familiar things! I hope you work out how to use the solid conditioner, it just frustrates me! (might google it...)

    Xx Lou

    Ps if you forgot something, it's not important. Just keep your passport and your SD cards safe, everything else is covered by travel insurance

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Blogroll