Julia Nance. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

set to go

I've finally organised, booked and paid for my trip day-by day (apart from small internal costs like trains, museum entries and food of course).
I'll be setting off from Melbourne on May 31 at night, and returning on the 8th July at 5.30 in the morning or something ridiculous.

In that time I'll be:
Greece: 1-10th June (
sailing around the islands with uni mates, ending up in Mykonos).

Italy: 10th-20th June 
(basing myself in Rome and Florence, and doing day trips around the Tuscany region)

Paris, France: 20th-7th July. 
(commencing an impressionist art study tour as a part of my University study). 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome trip plan, sis!
    cant wait to see some real photography up here :P have a look into Lonely Planet or National Geographic competitions!
    <3 Lou

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Blogroll